During the design of business processes, every industry has its own specific processes.
Analysis and design of business processes is being carried out for the purpose of:
- determining the time required for the execution of business process,
- finding activities that slow down the execution of the business process,
- faster return of investment in the system
Analysis and design of business processes enables better understanding of the organization business, and automation of the business processes.
Advantages of BPM:
- reduced cost of the process,
- increased process quality / lower number of errors,
- shorter duration of the process,
- shorter training time of employees / lower costs,
- reduced number of internal requests for support,
- reduced number of complaints from users,
- increased ability to predict the situation and plan.
BPM is a way of managing the organization by:
- optimizing the business processes,
- increasing efficiency and quality, along with greater transparency,
- reducing the resource loads,
- minimizing the risks and costs,
- increasing the speed of executing activities without compromising on quality.